Thursday, April 7, 2011

I can see DIRT!

      Finally!!!! I can see dirt!
A month or so ago I waded through hip high snow to my garden shed, chipped the door open, grabbed some pots & seeds and headed back to the house. FACE PLANT!  That totally sucked.
   But....I now have some very nice radishes ready to eat!
Every morning now when I go out to feed my little princesses, the sun is just peeking over the horizon and the geese are calling from the lake. It's very rewarding.
   When it's spring time on the farm, I truly can't imagine ever being anywhere else. But, boy...this winter...I was thinking about becoming a snowbird! Everyday!
    Today I will play tag with the princesses Sammi & Freddi, Brush my horse out and pick her feet, find a spot for the chicks and maybe ride my quad. That's about all I can do since I can't in the garden or work on my potting shed because of the snow on the ground. Maybe I'll quilt for awhile....
  Mama must go play.....

No comments:

Post a Comment