Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Princess Diaries......con't

                 It must be another Monday!

            I had to leave early for a wholesale show....which meant I had to Bottle Feed the babies and water the big 'uns.
                                       IN THE DARK!
        After I fed the babies I had to go out back the barn about 25 feet to the water with my bucket. On the way back I tripped over a frozen bump and DOWN I went! Back the hydrant I go...... 
      Then I went over to the big corrals....OMG! Talk about a deep, deep, COWY mudpit!    On my way to the water tank I actually lost a boot in the muck! YUK!!!!
        I had to try to retieve it AND get it back on balancing on ONE FOOT in the DARK!!!!!   NEVER AGAIN>
                I say sell the cows and move to town......
              

No comments:

Post a Comment