Friday, April 8, 2011

Only in North Dakota....

        I was at work today and we were talking amongst ourselves about current events in the UK. Thinking to 'test' one of the youngsters ...I sagely asked her "What does the UK stand for?" And she promptly said THE UKRAINE!....Only in North Dakota would that be an acceptable answer!
       Which brings us to my own son....We had quizzed him at the dinner table
                  Us:  Where do Germans live?
                  Him: Germany
                  Us: Where do the French live?
                  Him: France
                                                   and so on.......until.....
                 Us: Where do the polish live?
                               And bless his little heart- with all the disgust only a pre-teen can muster- he looked at me like I was born a mayonnaise farm and said-
                 Him: DDDDUUUUUHHHHH, the North Pole!
Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment